We follow the Consumer Protection Act and its regulations applicable to distance sales .
- How to replace a product
- How to cancel a purchase
- How to return a product
- Refunding of a payment
- Merchantable quality
You can use the following methods of payment: MobilePay, Collector Bank, Nordea, Osuuspankki, Danske Bank, Ålandsbanken, Handelsbanken, S-Pankki, Aktia, Säästöpankki, POP Pankki, Oma Säästöpankki, Visa (Nets), MasterCard (Nets) and American Express (Nets).
The payment takes place via Paytrail Oyj (Business ID: 2122839-7). Your account statement or card invoice shows Paytrail Oyj as the recipient of the payment, because Paytrail forwards the payment to us. Paytrail Oyj is a payment institution authorised by the Financial Supervisory Authority. The contact details of Paytrail are: Paytrail Oyj, Innova 2, Lutakonaukio 7, 40100 Jyväskylä, Finland, tel. +358 20 718 1830.
We deliver only to addresses located in Finland.
We deliver purchases whose value exceeds EUR 50 free of charge.
In case of purchases whose value is less than EUR 50, we collect a fixed delivery charge of EUR 9.92 (incl. VAT 24 %).
Our method of delivery is a postal parcel. We send your products within 1–3 working days from placing the order.
Note! Posti keeps currently parcels only for 7 days, after which a parcel which has not been picked up will be returned to us. More information about the new procedures of the Posti.
How to replace a product
If you want to replace a product, cancel the purchase by returning the product to us, and buy a new replacing product from our webstore. See the instructions how to cancel and return purchases below.
How to cancel a purchase
If you want to cancel a purchase, fill the return form enclosed with the delivery and return both the product and the form to us. You may also download and print the return form from here .
You’ll have 14 days’ time to cancel a purchase. The days will be counted from the day when you have received the delivery.
If you do not pick up a delivery, this will not be considered as a cancellation. For deliveries not picked up, we’ll collect EUR 10 as delivery, packing and handling costs.
How to return a product
Make the return within 14 days from the receipt of the product.
Fill the return form included in the delivery. You may also download and print the return form from here .
Without a return form we don’t know who has returned the product in the return dispatch, and we cannot refund the money to you automatically.
Pack the product to be returned and the return form carefully. Preferably use the same bag or box in which you received the delivery.
Return ID of Posti:
The return is free of chargefor you, if you use the customer return of Posti. We do not accept any other returns than those sent via the customer return of Posti, and we don’t pay the costs for any other kind of returns.
Making a return at a postal outlet of Posti
- Write the Return ID of Posti on the parcel:
- Take the dispatch to a postal outlet and tell them that it is a customer return.
Returning a purchase via a Posti Parcel Locker
- If you received the delivery at a Posti parcel locker, you can return it from any Posti parcel locker with the same locker code that you used when you picked the delivery up.
- Write your name and telephone number on the parcel. You don’t need a return address.
- Take the dispatch to a Posti parcel locker and follow the instructions given by the parcel locker.
- If you don’t have the locker code any more, you can return the dispatch via Posti.
Refunding of a payment
We’ll refund your payment within 14 days from the date when we have received your return. We’ll refund the money to you using the same method of payment you used when making the purchase.
A product shall have to be of merchantable quality in its original intact sales package. Otherwise we shall have the right to collect an amount equal to the decrease in the value of the goods or entirely decline to refund the payments. In this case we won’t either return the goods to you until we have been credited the return costs accrued to us.
- Right of refund does not apply to socks, underwear and base layer sets, if the product package has been opened.
- Right of refund applies only to clean and unused products.
- Possible product labels shall have to be intact, and the product package must also be returned as intact.
- A return form shall have to filled and enclosed with the returned items.