SENSITIVE 225 PANTS
product id N22004A01
womens base layer pants
100% merino + 100% bamboo | 225g/m²
Thanks to the double knit (outside 100% merino, inside 100% bamboo) you can enjoy all the benefits offered by merino wool. The line has has been designed particularly for very sensitive persons who find all types of wool irritating their skin. The products have a non-tickling bamboo fiber knit on the inside. Thermal insulation, transfer of moisture and antibacterial properties of the base layer set are guaranteed by the merino-bamboo knit.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool fibres bind warming air between skin and the covering layer. Merino-bamboo knit transfers moisture effectively away from skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- women’s base layer pants
- suitable for sensitive skin
- soft, warm, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- base layer for outdoor activities, sports and outdoor work
- non chafing and durable flat knit seams
- mulesing free merino wool
- ecological material
- machine washable
- outside 100% merino wool, inside 100% bamboo
- knit: 225g/m², 2-layer
- merino micron: 19.5
- seam yarn: polyester, nylon
- waist band: polyester, nylon, elastane
- thermal print of the logo: resin, colour powder, glue
- care label: polyester
Country of origin
Free shipping and return.