MERINO 70 SOCKS
product id N33702G02
thin merino wool socks
70% merino wool socks are warm. Tight merino knit makes the socks fit well and tightly. Thin socks which transfer moisture away from the skin fit well into cross country ski boots and running shoes. The breathable socks are suitable also for outdoor work.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool has an incomparable capacity to bind warming air to itself. Natural fibres transfer moisture effectively away from skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- merino wool socks
- warm, breathable, antibacterial and moisture transferring
- for cool weather, to be worn in- and outdoors
- for sports and outdoor activities, for running shoes and cross country ski boots
- normal leg length
- tight, thick and soft knit
- mulesing free merino wool
- machine washable
- ecological material
- 70% merino wool, 25% polyamide, 5% elastane
- plain knit
Country of origin
Free shipping and return.