MERINO 60 SOCKS
product id N33605O01
thin merino wool socks
60% merino wool socks are suitable for all seasons. Tight merino knit makes the socks fit well and tightly. Thin merino wool socks are suitable for everyday use or for under-socks to be worn under a pair of thicker merino wool socks. Thin socks provide additional warmth in a manner similar to wearing layers, preventing also chafing.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool has an incomparable capacity to bind warming air to itself. Natural fibres transfer moisture effectively away from skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- merino wool socks
- breathable, antibacterial and moisture transferring
- to be worn in- and outdoors round the year
- for under-socks in hunting and hiking and for extreme frost
- normal leg length
- tight, thick and soft knit
- mulesing free merino wool
- machine washable
- 60% merino wool, 20% polyester, 15% polyamide, 5% elastane
- plain knit
Country of origin
Free shipping and return.