Merino 60 Socks
product id N43601G01
thin merino wool socks
60% merino wool socks are suitable for all seasons. Tight merino knit makes the socks fit well and tightly. Thin merino wool socks are suitable for children’s everyday use or for under-socks to be worn under a pair of thicker merino wool socks. Thin socks provide additional warmth in a manner similar to wearing layers, preventing also chafing. Soft under-socks are particularly comfortable against a child’s skin. Socks which breathe feel always dry, transferring moisture away from the skin.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool fibers bind warming air between skin and the covering layer. Natural fibers transfer moisture effectively away from skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- merino wool socks
- warm, breathable, antibacterial and moisture transferring
- to be worn in- and outdoors round the year
- to be worn as under-socks under thicker socks
- comfortable also in summer
- normal leg length
- tight, thick and soft knit
- mulesing free merino wool
- machine washable
- 60% merino wool, 20% polyester, 15% polyamide, 5% elastane
- knit: plain knit
Country of origin
Free shipping and return.