Laavu 260 Jumpsuit
product id N46501G01
kids mid layer jumpsuit
100% merino | 260g/m²
The merino jumpsuit in the LAAVU line look good and provide a thick (260 g/m²) mid layer for extreme frost. High quality children’s Laavu feels comfortable and is made of 100% merino wool terry knit. The products in this line suit provide an excellent mid layer for winter sports, warming up, play and outdoor activities. The merino overalls are also suitable for casual everyday use.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool fibres bind warming air between skin and the covering layer. Natural fibres transfer moisture effectively away from skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- children’s mid layer jumpsuit
- very warm, breathable, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- suitable to be worn over the base layer in extreme frost
- for casual everyday use
- non chafing and durable flat knit seams
- mulesing free merino wool
- ecological material
- machine washable
- 100% merino wool
- knit: 260g/m², terry
- ribs: 260g/m², rib
- merino micron: 19.5
- seam-/support yarn: polyester, nylon
- zipper: nylon
- outside logo: artificial leather, polyurethane
- care label: polyester
Country of origin
Free shipping and return.