Laavu 260 Jacket
product id N45501G01
kids mid layer
100% merino | 260g/m²
The zipped jacket in the LAAVU line looks good and provides a thick (260 g/m²) mid layer for extreme frost. High quality Laavu feels comfortable and is made of 100% merino wool terry knit. The products in this line offer children an excellent mid layer for winter sports, warming up, for play and outdoor activities. The zipped jacket is also suitable for casual everyday wear.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool fibres bind warming air between skin and the covering layer. Natural fibres transfer moisture effectively away from skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- children’s mid layer zipped jacket
- very warm, breathable, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- suitable to be worn over base layer in extremely cold weather
- for casual everyday wear
- non chafing and durable flat knit seams
- mulesing free merino wool
- ecological material
- machine washable
- 100% merino wool
- knit: 260g/m², terry
- ribs: 260g/m², rib
- merino micron: 19.5
- seam-/support yarn: polyester, nylon
- zipper: nylon
- outside logo: artificial leather, polyurethane
- care label: polyester
Country of origin
Free shipping and return.