INTENSE 140 BOXERS
product id N12903A01
50% merino, 50% polyester | 140g/m²
Light and breathable INTENSE line men’s boxers are of 50% merino wool. The very thin (140 g/m²) merino-polyester knit transfers moisture effectively away from skin. Underpants suitable for everyday use and exercise balance the body temperature both in warm and cool weather. The products of the line form a perfect base layer also for midwinter exercise increasing heartbeat.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool fibres bind warming air between skin and the covering layer. Natural fibres transfer moisture effectively away from skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- men’s boxers
- flexible, breathable, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- base layer for cool mid-season weather and for winter exercise increasing heartbeat
- imperceptible underpants for everyday use and leisure
- non chafing and durable flat knit seams
- mulesing free merino wool
- ecological material
- machine washable
- 50% merino wool, 50% polyester
- knit: 140g/m², jersey
- merino micron: 19.5
- seam yarn: polyester, nylon
- waist band: polyester, nylon, elastane
- care label: polyester
Country of origin
Free shipping and return.