ARCTIC 260 ZIP SHIRT
product id N11502G01
mens mid layer turtleneck shirt
with zipped collar
100% merino | 260g/m²
The thick merino knit (260 g/m²) of the ARCTIC set is of 100% merino wool. Men’s zipped mid layer turtleneck shirt is designed for the demanding Northern circumstances to protect from the cold and the moist. The shirt has a lengthened back hem and a covered zipper. The Arctic mid layer set is versatile. The thick mid layer zipped turtleneck shirt can be worn directly against skin or over a merino wool base layer.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool fibres bind warming air between skin and the covering layer. Natural fibres transfer moisture effectively away from skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- men’s mid layer zipped turtleneck shirt
- very warm, flexible, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- for extreme frost, sports, outdoor activities and outdoor work
- suitable to be worn over a base layer or directly against skin
- non chafing and durable flat knit seams
- lengthened back hem and covered zipper
- mulesing free merino wool
- ecological material
- machine washable
- 100% merino wool
- knit: 260g/m², interlock
- merino micron: 20.5
- seam yarn: polyester
- zipper: nylon, plastic
- thermal print of the logo: resin, ink, colour powder, glue between the surfaces
Country of origin
Free shipping and return.