ARCTIC 260 PANTS
product id N22802G01
womens mid layer pants
100% merino | 260g/m²
The thick merino knit (260 g/m²) of the ARCTIC mid layer set is of 100% merino wool. Women’s mid layer pants have been designed for the demanding Northern circumstances to protect from the cold and moist. The mid layer set is multi-purpose. Thick mid layer pants can be worn directly against skin or over a merino wool base layer.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool fibres bind warming air between skin and the covering layer. Natural fibres transfer moisture effectively away from skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- women’s mid layer pants
- very warm, flexible, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- for extreme frost, sports, outdoor activities and outdoor work
- suitable to be worn over a base layer or directly against skin
- non chafing and durable flat knit seams
- mulesing free merino wool
- ecological material
- machine washable
- 100% merino wool
- knit: 260g/m², interlock
- merino micron: 19.5
- seam yarn: polyester, nylon
- waist band: polyester, nylon, elastane
- thermal print of the logo: resin, colour powder, glue
- care label: polyester
Country of origin
Free shipping and return.