Active 200 Shirt
product id N41002G01
kids base layer
long sleeve shirt
100% merino | 200g/m²
The knit in ACTIVE base layer set is of 100% merino wool. Children’s merino shirt feels always warm and dry. The lengthened back hem increases the comfort of wear and thumbholes at sleeve ends make it easier to put the shirt on. Thanks to the long and flexible structure of merino fibre, the base layer shirt is thin and well fitting. The versatile Active line is suitable for all outdoor activities and outdoor play.
Merino wool is 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. Merino wool fibres bind warming air between skin and the covering layer. Natural fibres transfer moisture effectively away from skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to give the cloth airing, to make it fresh again. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing free wool.
- children’s base layer long sleeve shirt
- flexible, breathable, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- base layer for playing, outdoor activities and sports
- non chafing and durable flat knit seams
- mulesing free merino wool
- ecological material
- machine washable
- 100% merino wool
- knit: 200g/m², 1/1 rib
- merino micron: 19.5
- seam yarn: polyester
- thermal print of the logo: resin, ink, colour powder, glue between the surfaces
Country of origin
Free shipping and return.